pv magazine Webinar: Sungrow -Inaccess
- On February 19, 2021
Sustaining the grid of the future: the role of central inverters complemented with advanced PPC/EMS
Javier Blanco, Technical Director PV-Europe, Sungrow
George Konstantoulakis, Chief Technical Officer, Inaccess
Across Europe, rapid changes are underway in how energy is supplied, and consumed. No longer is solar alone the standard, as utilities and countries on the whole recognize the importance of storage in helping to create the grid of the future.
Central inverters together with advanced PPC/EMS systems are the liaison between power generation and the host of services that keep the grid strong and resilient. These attributes are all on full display with the Sungrow SG3125HV-30 central inverter.
With the launch of the SG3125HV-30 already underway in key European, Latin American, Asian and Oceanic markets, we’ll focus on the product’s key functionalities, the situations it can address and why it makes the perfect solution for more than just power conversion.
In this pv magazine Webinar, produced in partnership with Sungrow, we’ll take a closer look at the SG3125HV-30 central inverter, its ability to connect storage on the DC-side and the litany of grid ancillary services – like voltage control, power frequency control, fault management and integration on weak grid algorithms.
pv magazine Webinar content
- A look at the Sungrow SG3125HV-30 central inverter
- The growing need for energy management & storage solutions across Europe
- How the inverter connects to storage on the DC-side, providing grid stability
- The grid services provided by the inverter and the PPC, including but not limited to: voltage control, power frequency control, fault management, and integration on weak grid algorithms
- It’s not only the inverters and the PPC: Advanced architecture for highly reliable and available plant control systems
- Grid compliance test results from utility projects in Europe, Latin and North America, as well as Asia markets
Questions can be submitted beforehand or during the webinar through a chat window. Tim Sylvia from pv magazine will be the moderator of this webinar.
0 comments on pv magazine Webinar: Sungrow -Inaccess